Page Viewers! :D

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Round 1 - Game 2 (Rangers) // Part 2 - 28

~~~ Taylor’s POV; in Los Angeles ~~~


It was a little after 3 in the afternoon, I had just came back from my appointment, I am actually surprised I even got up this morning due to the fact that the hawks kept me up at such an ungodly hour… even though the game ended around 8 my time if you think about it. But I don’t know, I was still mad, at least I was able to joke about Crawford being pulled without Jamila trying to kill me or anything. The guys were upstairs working on the nursery and I was downstairs in the living room catching up on my stories, and my stories, and my stories, I mean Love and Hip-Hop Atlanta.

“Maybe I should be the Puerto Rican Princess, but god, never mind.” I rolled my eyes slightly as I popped another grape into my mouth.

I don’t know what it is, but when Jammy was pregnant, all she did was grub on grapes. And now I can’t stop eating grapes… shit’s gross. But anyway, as I was watching TV, the doorbell suddenly rang. I shouted out that I got it and approached the front door minutes later. Just a thought, I really should have looked through the window or the peephole.

“Kevin?” I looked at him shockingly.

Vancouver is just a tad bit north buddy… what the hell?


~~~ My POV; in New York ~~~


Today was the day of the Rangers home game. Game 2 to be exact against Pittsburgh. I told Corey that Amy, Christina and I were all taking the trip to New York to see the Rangers play at home. I’ve been told about the ‘Game 2 Curse’ with them, but I didn’t want to believe it. I am naïve so to speak so I mean, it just wasn’t working for me at all. I was thankful that my dad was allowing us to stay at their house since my apartment is Brooklyn was turned into a crack house a few years ago.

While we were getting our stuff from the baggage claims, looked around the airport, seeing all the people rushing with their briefcase and suitcases, probably trying to catch the last minute flights and whatnot, really shows how much I missed New York. Christina on the other hand, was not enjoying the airport at all, all she could do was stand close to me and cover her ears, and hide her face. I was an idiot for taking her noise canceling headphones away from her when we got off the plane.

“Mommy can we go home now please?” Christina whimpered, looked up at Amy and myself.

“Yes, honey, we’re leaving now. We need to get a taxi first.” I told her as I took one of her hands and our bags in the other.

“I can’t believe you used to live here….” Amy muttered; looking over the place and gagging in the process.

“I never lived in JFK Airport, I lived in Brooklyn, thank you.” I grinned.

Amy just rolled her eyes at my comment and walked out of the airport to hall a taxi. I stood next to Christina and tried to calm her down since she was still overwhelmed with everything.


***

When we arrived at my dad’s condo, I paid the taxi driver and got out of the car – grabbing our luggage in the process. As we walked to the front door, I rang the doorbell and waited for someone to answer the door. All we heard from behind the door was barking and yelling. Victoria. The door suddenly opened and I looked up to see Victoria, looking young as ever. I don’t get how she never ages… it bothers me.

“Grandma Vee!” Christina shouted, hugging Victoria’s leg.

“Hey pumpkin! Jamila! Oh my goodness, you’ve grown.” Victoria gasped as she pointed at my boobs.

I rolled my eyes and told her to move to the side because these bags are extremely heavy. “Listen, this is what happens when she is in my stomach for more than 9 months. Practically almost killed me.”

“At least she’s here and healthy!” Amy spoke up.

“Oh who’s this?” Victoria asked curiously when she looked at Amy.

“I’m Amy. Corey’s cousin.” She introduced herself, holding her hand out for her to shake.

“Oh you’re the Amy! I remember you at the wedding, honey, we’re family, come in for a hug.” Victoria hugged Amy; laughing in the process.

Christina had went upstairs a few minutes ago to put her stuff away like I told her to. Even after I asked, Victoria told me that my room is still the same after I left it when Bieksa was here. That’s extremely weird and awkward because you would have thought they would have done something to my room already, but I guess not. I just hope all of those stuff from Bieksa are gone. I have no time to explain everything to Christina. I never have time to explain anything to Christina.

I had texted Corey telling him that we’ve landed and arrived at my dad’s place safely and that we’ll be on our way to MSG in a few hours. I’m exactly excited to see the guys today because it’s been forever and Christina has been dying to see Stepan for the longest while and I really can’t keep her waiting. Child is extremely impatient. God knows where she gets that from.

Amy, Christina, Victoria and myself were all sitting in the living room, me with a cup of mint tea of course and just catching up on a few things. It feels great that I have a wonderful relationship with my mother-in-law after all of the drama that happened in my teen years. It just feels great to come back home with open arms and nothing less.

“Victoria who was knocking on the do--”

“Dad!” I screeched, putting my tea on the coffee table and went over to hug him.

“Oh lord, I knew I heard trouble,” My dad laughed while returning the hug.

“Listen, I’m a wonderful adult now.” I glared at him playfully.

“Hi grandpa.” Christina waved her hand nervously.

Christina was still getting used to my dad, due to the fact that during the wedding party, my dad disappeared after the father daughter dance and went somewhere else. It was disappointing if you ask me, I don’t know why he did it, but he sure as hell got a terrible reaction from my mother. And yes, my birth mother was at my wedding. I couldn’t let her miss that. It was more of an ‘I’m sorry you missed the birth of your first grandchild’ kind of thing.

***

It was a little after 5 in the afternoon, just 2 hours till game time and we were already settled into the box seats. I was happy that AV hooked us up with these seats. God bless his soul. Amy, Christina, Victoria, my dad, and I were all relaxing in the booth till I got a text from St. Louis.

“Hey, whenever you’re ready, you and the little one can come in now, everyone is dressed (:.”

I replied saying that I’ll be there in a few minutes and told Christina that we need to go get some food. She really wasn’t that clever because we had already gotten food, but with her Stepan jersey on, I was going to surprise her.

“Mommy, are we backstage?” She looked up at me with a curious look when she noticed the posters and the trophies.

“Why yes honey, we are. I have a surprise for you.” I smiled, knocking on the door to the Rangers locker room and her mouth dropped.

When coach AV opened the door, Christina gasped and covered her mouth while running into the room and everyone casually laughed at her while I stood at the entrance. All she did was stood there and looked around and stopped when she saw Derek and ran up to him.

“I am wearing your jersey,” Christina whispered “But don’t tell daddy, he’ll get mad.”

Derek simply laughed at Christina in a friendly way, reaching out to give her a hug and said thank you for coming. She looked over at me and smiled signaling me to come in.

“Whose jersey are you wearing mommy?” She asked curiously while looking behind me.

“St. Louis’ honey.” I nodded my head towards his stall.

“You score for mommy okay? And you score for me!” She smiled, clapping her hands together as she shouted Showtime. Poor thing.

After hanging out with the guys for a few minutes, Christina and I exited the locker room to head back to our seats, I was trying to talk to my daughter when I suddenly bumped into someone.

“Oh, I’m sor-”

“Shit sorry – oh my god….” I stopped, looking up to see Heather “What are you doing here?”

“My husband and half-brother have a game tonight.” She smiled, placing her hand on her hips.

I just looked at her a bit confused because I didn’t know the bitch was married to begin with, nor did she have a half-brother.

“Malkin my husband and Sidney my half-brother.” Heather responded when she noticed my confusing look.

“Mommy can we go?” Christina looked at me and glared at Heather. I rolled my eyes at the fact that she rolled her eyes at Heather.

“Yeah honey hold on. Um… we’ll talk after the game yeah?” I smiled slightly at Heather and took Christina had to go back to our original area.

That was weird.


~~~ Kat’s POV ~~~


“Jammy told me that she ran into Heather at the Rangers game!” I shouted since Ashley and Sarah were both in the living room watching TV.

“Holy shit that must have been awkward as hell?” Ashley thought.

“I would have walked passed her and not say anything at all.’” Sarah responded.

Since everyone is out and about, their boyfriends and my husband being in Nashville still and our usual hangout spot being Jamila’s house, we had nothing else to do but still at Sarah’s house. She does have the second largest house. Fucking hell.

“Listen, I’m glad we’re home. I don’t have to deal with the drama. What if there’s a huge fight?” Sarah laughed, eating another chip as I walked back into the living room.

“Like hockey wise or Heather and Jammy wise?” I asked curiously.

“Both!” Ashley shouted.

Resuming the movie that we were trying to finish watch after so long – we’ve been pausing and playing the movie all day because so much stuff was causing us to do that with the movie, it was quite annoying. But at least we were finally being able to watch it. But just then, someone’s phone started going off and it caused all of us to groan.

Ashley said that it was her phone that was ringing and answered it, putting the phone on speaker, “Yes Taylor?”

“Okay listen, I’m in my bathroom and guess who’s here!”

“Who?” We all responded.

“Kevin! He has this awkward idea that Christina is his baby.”

“NO!” Sarah and I yelled into the phone.

“JEVIN IS COMING BACK BITCHES!” Ashley shouted in excitement.


Oh god… here we go…



To be continued...


Author’s note: Just a little heads up, I added a few more parts to this, don’t hate me! But I promise, these chapters should be coming faster, only because college is starting soon and I don’t want to have you guys waiting forever. Lol remember I went a whole 3 years to update, so please bear with me, loves!

1 comment:

  1. Aw Christina is adorable. Jevin is not going to happen! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete