Page Viewers! :D

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Round 1 - Game 2; // Part 3 of 23 //

~~~~ Kat’s POV; in Chicago ~~~~


“Okay first of all, Kevin and Jamila only had sex like twice and then her and Corey bump and grind 24/7 when they officially got together. So there’s no way in hell that Christina is Kevin’s.” Sarah spoke, shaking her head knowing that this is absolute bullshit.

“Listen, if my OTP gets together and Christina is actually Kevin’s, I would like to-”

“Shut up Ashley!” Everyone, even Taylor shouted.

“Rude asses.” Ashley mumbled.

“Did you even know if he’s just doing this to get back with Jamila?” I asked Taylor.

“I don’t know, but, I swear to god, if he is, I’ll kill him myself!” Taylor whispered quietly.

“You and me both.” Sarah rolled her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest.


~~~~ My POV; in New York ~~~~


I was currently on skype with Corey after the game at MSG. I’m happy that he’s resting finally after that… horrendous first period at game 1, but I was glad that he officially calmed himself and knew that he’ll be better next time. Christina had already fallen asleep a few minutes after we had come home and told me to tell daddy she said hi. It was cute because my dad decided to read her an old bedtime story he read to me all the time when I was her age.

“How was the game?” Corey asked me while he tried to adjust his laptop.’’

“It was…. Eventful. The ‘Game 2 Curse’ is actually very real because it was an awkward lost. But that wasn’t what made it eventful,” I told Corey, causing him to raise his eyebrow “I saw Heather.”

“Whoa,” He looked at me with wide eyes “I’m surprised you’re not calling me from central booking.”

“That’s not funny,” I glared “But it was…. Nice? I mean we talked during intermission, caught up on some stuff, told her it was nice kicking her ass at WrestleMania. All while Christina was playing with Stepan.” I shrugged my shoulders, drinking some more of my tea.

“Listen, just be glad that you guys had fun… minus the lost. But you get what I mean.” Corey grinned.

“Oh by the way, how was it sitting from the bench and watching?” I smiled casually.


***


“Oh do you have to go?” Victoria pouted while my dad started putting our bags into the car.

“Yeah I have to go, I have to make sure my house is still intact. Sarah has a key, so I have to make sure all of my stuff is there.” I told my step-mother, resting my head on her shoulder as I sighed heavily.

“I hate plane rides.” Christina grumbled.

“Christina Sarah, what did I tell you about that word?” I looked at her sternly, seeing that she was now hiding her face behind Amy.

“You said that all the time at her age though.” Victoria piped in.

“Shut up, Vicky,” I rolled my eyes, giving her a huge hug before getting into my dad’s car.

I was so happy when he decided it would be a good idea to not use a cab. I hated cabbies. I don’t know what it was, but it makes me upset knowing that I had to go back on the damn plane for god knows how many hours back home. The real question is, is my house still in one piece. That is the real question.


~~~ Taylor’s POV ~~~


“Okay so, repeat the story again? How are you going to win Jamila back with this?” I looked at Kevin with a stern, yet unfocused face.

I really don’t get the point as to why Kevin is doing this. Jamila is obviously happy with her family and he just doing all of this just shows that he’s mental. Mental isn’t even the word now, this idiot is just downright crazy as hell.

“I am going to call Jamila, tell her that I think that something just isn’t right. Then I’m going to say that I think Christina is mine. We go on Maury, and this whole thing live and boom, I get to say that Chrissy is mine; her and Crawford break up, she comes running back to me and then we’ll be together again.” Kevin explained, making me look at him with a shocked expression.

“Whoa, pause, who the hell ever mentioned Maury? Do you want to ruin her life or embarrass her? Because you’re obviously doing both.”

“I just want her back.” Kevin muttered quietly, causing me to roll my eyes.

“You’re a sad human being and really need to move the hell on. Don’t you have a girlfriend?!” I explained.

“Yeah, but I can always dump her.”

“Babe, is it time for my nap!?” I called out, hoping to God that he’ll say yes.

“Yeah, in about 5 minutes!” He responded from the kitchen.

“Oh, well Kevin. It looks like you have to go. Never come back now, ya’ hear?” I smiled, walking him out through the front door and shutting the door behind him.

This guy is fucking nuts. I’m still trying to figure out how he knew where I live.


~~~ Corey’s POV; In Nashville – Game 2 ~~~


“Alright, that’s babe. Tell everyone the guys and myself all said hi. Okay, I love you too. Bye honey.”

Game 2 is close to starting and it feels weird being here in Nashville again, but this time, I’m not starting. I had to explain to Christina right before the practice why I was pulled the last game. For a three year old, she’s starting to understand more and more about why I’m not starting and why certain things happen. It’s a buzzkill telling her no, but she’s going to learn someday. Being the nice parent turned out to be the hardest thing ever. I can see why Jamila is more of the tough love kind of parent.

Suiting up for the game – I was a bit nervous because of my terrible performance at game one, but maybe there’s a chance I might improve a lot. Thank god I deleted my twitter.


***

I was wrong. It’s now the third period and we are down 4 points. I don’t know how difficult this can get. I know for fucking fact that I will not be starting the next game. When the buzzer rang for the end of the game, I quickly skated over to the bench and went through the doors for the locker room. Keeping to myself, I stayed quiet and just got myself dressed. This isn’t what I wanted. This is not what anyone wanted. I obviously failed everyone in this locker room and all the fans watching.


~~~ My POV; after the game in Chicago ~~~


“Mommy, that was bad.” Christina frowned while she hugged her teddy bear that Kat had given her for her first birthday.

“Yeah honey… but in a few days, it’ll be a new game and everything. We get to finally go to a hockey with daddy.” I smiled, hopefully she’ll at least cheer up after that horrific loss.

All Christina did was shrug her shoulders and got off of the couch and went upstairs. Sighing heavily, I rested my head on Ashley’s shoulder and watched my daughter disappear up the steps.

“She’s growing up so fast.” I whimpered, faking wiping the tears from my eyes.

“I think she’ll be fine. Next thing you know, she’s going to hockey games with her boyfriend, cheering Corey on and cursing every time a bad call is being made.” Kat spoke, causing me to roll my eyes a bit.

“She’s not going to be dating. Christina can’t even hang out with the little boy from down the street without freaking out.” I told Kat.

“That’s a sigh. Chrissy isn’t going to be dating for a really long time.” Sarah smiled, most likely thanking god at this point, for no apparent reason.

I sighed thinking that she’ll be dating in about 13 years and I will have to give her the sex talk. Oh god, my parents didn’t prepare me for this. Looking over at the time, I asked the girls if they would be able to stay over. Mostly because knowing the guys, they would all be coming here anyway for a good home cooked meal. I don’t mind at all. I love cooking for everyone. It made me happy realizing that they actually appreciate my cooking, those asses.

The girls decided to just sleep downstairs, mostly because they were too lazy and tried to go upstairs and sleep. I had to go upstairs to get blankets, pillows and to also check up on Christina before going to bed, since I’m sleeping downstairs with them.

Entering Christina’s room, I peeked my head inside to see if she was asleep, but to find out that she was awake and on her iPad. I rolled my eyes and stepped inside the room and turned the lights on.

“Christina Sarah Crawford, why are you awake?” I asked her, dropping the pillows and blankets on the floor.

“I can’t sleep mommy. And I know Auntie Sarah, Ashley and Kat are sleeping over… but I never get invited to those sleepovers.” Christina frowned when she placed her iPad on the bed.

“Oh honey… Why didn’t you say anything? You know you’re always invited to sleepovers with us.” I reassured her, moving her hair behind her ear “Okay how about this, you can bring your pillow and blanket and you can sleep next to me. Does that make you feel better?”

“Yes,” Christina exclaimed, getting up from her bed and gathering all of the materials she needed and left the room. But came back in seconds later “Come on mommy! We’re going to miss the sleepover!”

I laughed at her excitement, getting up from the bed and picking back up the pillows and blankets from off the floor, turning the lights off and walking out of the bedroom. Going downstairs with Christina, I told the girls that have one more addition to the sleepover, causing them to get excited and patting a spot for Christina on the couch. This makes me sad because this will be the last sleep over till the guys are away on the road again. I always love these girls, no matter what.




To Be Continued…


Author’s Note: Hello lovely humans, as you may know, I have started college. And right now, I decided, with the help of Bubbles, to go back to 23 parts instead of doing 28. It took me forever to finish this part 3 for some reason so I deeply apologize for the very long wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment